We are excited to see our new and returning students on Wednesday, August 31st!
A reminder to our returning Primary Program parents that existing students begin school on Thursday, September 1st.
The SCM office resumes normal hours of 8:00AM-3:00PM on Monday, August 22.
The staff will be on campus prepping the classrooms for the year ahead and for three mornings of professional development.
Please call ahead if you would like to schedule a tour or meeting so we can make sure the appropriate person is there to see you!
“Together we can do so much.” ~ Helen Keller
Aug 22-Aug 26 & Aug 29-30
- Help us get our classroom spaces beautiful and ready for our children!
- We’ll be using this time to re-organize some of the furniture, add some plants to our garden, and complete final touches to our campus improvement projects from the summer.
- Bring gardening gear and tools, cleaning supplies and rags.
- Stop by for an hour or more – children are welcome. After all, Montessori children know how to chip in!
Families will receive an email with the updated copy of the Parent Handbook this week. Everyone is encouraged to take a look before our Family Orientation on August 27.
- All Enrollment Forms & Tuition Contracts are due by August 31
- Don’t forget that VIIR (Immunization) and Universal Health Forms are updated annually
- Annual Fees and Tuition Payments are due by August 31
- Be sure to check out the Supplies List! (downloads from Dropbox)
We are very excited about the great year ahead!
Categories: School Blog