Love & Logic Parent Education Night Registration
Thursday, Feb 9 & Tuesday, Feb 28 6:00PM-7:30PM
Facilitated by Sasha Marohn
This Parent Ed focuses on concrete tools to make parenting simpler, more effective, and a whole lot more fun! We will build our positive discipline skills, including strategies for:
- How to teach our children to be respectful and responsible?
- How to build emotionally strong kids?
- What to do when facing challenges?
SCM has consulted with Sasha Marohn, a Love & Logic Trainer, Family & Youth Counselor, and School Counselor at Good Hope Country Day School to facilitate these two Parent Ed evenings.
Register to Attend: Model Being A Responsible Student!
- Register for the Parent Ed evening you plan to attend.
- Parent Ed is a requirement for all SCM families. While we plan to try and focus on developmental age groups, we’ve designed the evenings to help all parents. It is more important that you don’t miss this opportunity!
- Even if you can’t make one, choose the evening you can attend!
- Arrive by 5:45PM. We’ll begin promptly at 6PM.
- Indicate whether you are ordering pizza or not.
- FREE Pizza provided for children.
- We ask for a donation from parents towards the cost of pizza.
Registered Families Entered To Win A Gift!
We appreciate you!
Once you register and attend your Parent Ed evening, you are entered to win a gift from SCM.
What is Love & Logic?
Learn more about the Love & Logic Technique