- Thursday, April 19, 2018
- We look forward to capturing every child’s wonderful smile 🙂
- Family volunteers are needed to assist with Picture Day activities!
- walking children to and from the classroom, assisting with our younger (and sometimes camera-shy) friends. Please let the office know if you are interested.
- April 20, 2018
- Breakfast for lunch: silver dollar pancakes, scramble eggs, turkey bacon & fruit
- Please let the office know if your child(ren) will be getting lunch no later than THURSDAY at 10:00am.
- Friday lunch is $5 and payment can be processed through the office. Feel free to order ahead!
Intent to Return Form
- Last week we sent the Intent to Return Form* for the 2018 – 2019 school year.
- DEADLINE: Monday, April 30, 2018
- We have high volumes of applicants for fall 2018. Please return your Letter of Intent form before the 30th so we can ensure your child has a spot in the classroom! If we receive the Letter of Intent after April 30th, your child’s space will be considered available.
- Thank you for supporting an education for life! We value your commitment to a child-focused education. It is a great honor to support your child’s social, emotional, and academic development.
- To reserve your child’s space for next year, a non-refundable $150.00 registration fee with the registration form should be completed and returned to the office by April 30,2018.
- If the registration fee is not received by April 30th, the fee will increase to $200.00, and will be applied to your account.
Financial Aid Applications
- Families are requested to submit scholarship requests annually with updated financial information. Applications are accepted April 17 – May 31.
- Copies are also available in the office.
Categories: School Blog