ELEMENTARY TEACH YOUR PARENT
- Tuesday, March 27
- 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Please have your elementary child(ren) stay after school, so that they can rehearse
- Mrs. Mary Olive will provide snacks
CHESS CLUB CANCELED
- No Chess Club on Tuesday, March 27
MEET & GREET
- We would be honored to have your participation and feedback during a St. Croix Montessori Meet & Greet Potluck lunch, on Thursday, March 29th at 12:15 pm.
- All St. Croix Montessori families and members of our extended Montessori community are invited.
- We will be gathered at the trees/playground area. Families are invited to join us and bring a dish /drink
- Please come even though you are unable to contribute a meal.
*Thank you to those who can help us welcome teaching candidate on Thursday.
- Tuition is due by April 5th
- Late fees are $25
- Payments can be made through the office.
- We accept check, credit card (Visa and MasterCard), and cash
School will be closed from
Thursday, March 29 to Monday, April 2
- We just wrapped up a major project on campus, but we know that you may have questions about the year ahead.
- What are our children up to? What is happening to repair hurricane damages?
- How does our hiring process work for this fall?
- Where are we at with our strategic plan?
Ms. Kristina (head of school) is available to answer questions on Tuesday, March 27th after teach-your-parent evening or on Wednesday, March 28th after school.
Categories: School Blog