Prospective families first attend an observation of the classroom your child will be entering. Once you have completed the observation and intake form, your child will meet with his/her future guide to assess whether the Montessori environment is a fit for him/her. Elementary-aged students are invited to participate in a half-day visit to the Elementary classroom.
Observation Intake Forms
Please complete the 2017-2018 SCM Enroll Application and submit to St. Croix Montessori with your $20.00 application fee (non-refundable).
Admitted and returning parents will need to complete the following forms:
- 2017-2018 Contract for Tuition
- Agreement to Attend
(Reading Parent Handbook is required before signing agreement)
- Intent to Return (admitted families only)
- 2017-18 Back To School Materials
- VIIR form (VI Student Immunization Record)
- Universal Health Form (To be completed by your child’s doctor)
- Service Volunteer Opportunities (all families are required to provide service hours to the school)
Students participating in our Summer Enrichment Programs will need to provide the following form for each child:
Students participating in our After School Enrichment Programs will need to sign-up and submit payment according to the class schedule.
All forms should be completed and all fees must be paid prior to the first day of class. Students will not be permitted to participate in classroom activities until the forms are completed and the fees are paid.