The St. Croix Montessori Board of Trustees is composed of individuals representing the parents and community of St. Croix. The Board is deeply invested in the success of the school and has a commitment to see the Montessori philosophy flourish across the U.S. Virgin Islands.the Board ensures the integrity of Montessori philosophy within the school.
- establishes the school’s institutional mission and core values, ensuring the integrity of the Montessori philosophy within the school;
- establishes policies under which the school will operate;
- appoints educational leaders to run the school on a day-to-day basis;
- provides fiscal oversight; and
- plans for the school’s future.
|Wayne Huddleston||Trustee President|
|Scot McChain||Trustee Treasurer|
|Sylvia Sullivan||Montessori Pedagogical Consultant|