St. Croix Montessori School’s goal is to ensure its doors are open to all families who are committed to the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori and who want to give their children the beneﬁts of a Montessori education.
Financial assistance is considered based on a number of factors including, but not limited to the following:
- Family’s financial situation
- Space available in the class
- Number of siblings enrolled
- Period of residence on St. Croix (past or anticipated)
- Commitment to St. Croix Montessori
- Student and family’s participation in school and fundraising events (past or anticipated)
Parents/guardians are expected to contribute to the cost of their child’s education to the best of their ability. Financial aid allotment will generally not exceed 50% of tuition.
Applications along with requested documents will be accepted annually. An application will not be processed until all required information has been submitted. Please be assured that the information you provide in the application will be held in the strictest confidence.
The Financial Aid Committee reviews applications and notifies families in writing of their awards.