Welcome, parents! You are such a key part of your child’s education and we applaud your commitment: to your family, to our school and to our island community.
Quick Parent Links:
Parent Handbook REV Apr 2018
St. Croix Montessori is a small, non-profit volunteer driven school. Parents are encouraged to support the school’s mission by working together to cultivate a strong school community. To accomplish this goal, our school’s parents promote social interactions, support the immediate improvements to the school, facilitate communication, sponsor special projects, promote educational presentations, and fundraise. It’s amazing what we can accomplish together for all our kids!
- Cultivate a positive force among all the talent pool we represent, to inspire our students
- Promote effective communication within the parent body and within the school
- Enhance the school’s environment and atmosphere
- Encourage parents to volunteer
- Support the Guides in both the primary and elementary classes
Parents are encouraged to contribute to the life of the school. Parents will work closely with the Head of School and Board of Trustees on strategic planning and identifying ways to build and sustain our St. Croix Montessori community as well as the St. Croix island community — contact the office if you’d like to help!